Magazines are a great outlet for associations that want to celebrate the achievements of their members and share the latest news from their industry or area. How effectively does your magazine help your members to showcase themselves and raise their profile? In what ways does your magazine help you to promote your association’s efforts to support your members? Is the readership wider than your membership?
Terms and Conditions
- There is no limit to the number of categories you can enter.
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted online, if you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the team.
- The competition is open to all membership organisations nationally.
- Branches, regions or chapters of larger organisations are eligible to enter.
- The cost of entry is £130 +VAT per application. There is an Early Bird fee of £97 +VAT until Tuesday 21st December 2021.
- Each category has different requirements – please see individual awards for specific rules.
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- The Judges will be representatives from our sponsors and guest judges, who are well respected experts in their field.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering these awards, you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details.
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the Judges should the need arise.
- By entering the awards you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
- Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony.
- Entries will only be accepted on the official entry form.
- Entry is completed solely on your application form, there will be no site visits.
- The closing date for all entries is Thursday 27th January 2022 at 3pm
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline.
- We reserve the right to refuse an application, if deemed inappropriate. In this unlikely event we will refund the entry fee.
- All finalists will be required to purchase a minimum of one ticket for the event.
- Please note that due to the nature of the Awards Ceremony, Children under the age of 16 will not be able to attend.
- The Grand Final takes place on Tuesday 26th April 2022 at the Copthorne Tara Hotel, London Kensington at 12noon.
- Refund policy – Entry Fees, there is 100% refund within 60 days of closing date, 50% refund within 45 days of closing date and zero refund within 30 days of closing date
- Ticket Refund Guarantee – As the current pandemic situation changes daily, we want you to feel completely confident about booking a seat or table at this year’s National Association Awards. If we need to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new date and in the unlikely event that we are unable to run the event within the following 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- By entering the awards, you authorise us to use personal data collected during the registration process for the purposes of administering the awards, and receiving/circulating further information regarding the awards and other relevant events from time to time. To opt out please email email@example.com
Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.
If you have any questions please email Emily@eventsandpr.co.uk or call 01908 542720